My solution is the what I like to call, the lightbox. The main features are as follows:
- Partially solar powered, reducing the reliance on electricity;
- Movement sensor to allow auto turn off when an object is in front of the light for a certain amount of time;
- Mounts to existing screw placements;
- Unbreakable plastic face, to battle vandalism;
- Efficient light solutions to disperse light across the road evenly, however away from drivers line of sight
- Also act as side of the road guides, instead of reflector lights etc.
If the lightbox was to be developed, there would be an enormous potential market, especially for new subdivisions and public roads. With a worldwide audience, expansion would be very easy.